Before your wedding:
- You may have a phone or email consultation to answer any questions.
- A Wedding Worksheet and Performance Agreement are available through email or postal mail. Music samples are online, or available on CD.
- A deposit and performance agreement are required to reserve the date and payment is due one month in advance of the event.
For a Wedding Ceremony,
- I arrive an hour before the ceremony.
- I begin playing Prelude music a half hour before the ceremony. This usually includes light Classical and Celtic music that’s joyful and appropriate for weddings.
- I play music at appropriate times during the ceremony.
- Processional music may include a separate piece for the seating of the parents and/or grandparents, a separate piece for attendants, and a primary processional.
- During the ceremony I may play for your candle lighting, sand pouring or meditation.
- Recessional music is joyful music that is played at the conclusion of the wedding ceremony.
- I usually do not perform an extended “Postlude” after the wedding ceremony. If you would like to book a cocktail hour with your wedding, this service is also available.